BLS Instructor Renewal
This American Heart Association Heartsaver BLS Instructor Renewal program is designed for active BLS instructors who are aligned with the New York State BLS training system.
The requirements for eligibility include (but aren’t limited to):
- Current alignment with NYS BLS training standards
- A valid BLS provider card
- Instructor must have taught and submitted documentation for at least four classes or skills testing sessions in the two years prior to their certification card expiration.
- Instructor must hold a valid BLS Instructor card
- Instructor must have completed all required AHA updates within the last two years