Heartsaver CPR/First Aid Instructor Renewal
This American Heart Association Heartsaver CPR/First Aid Instructor Renewal program is designed for current Heartsaver instructors who are aligned with the New York State CPR training system.
The requirements for eligibility include (but aren’t limited to):
- Current alignment with NYS CPR training standards
- A valid Heartsaver First Aid & Adult, Child & Infant CPR/AED provider card
- Instructor must have taught and submitted documentation for at least four classes or skills testing sessions in the two years prior to their certification card expiration.
- Instructor must hold a valid Heartsaver Instructor card
- Instructor must have completed all required AHA updates within the last two years
Please check the Heartsaver Instructor Renewal Criteria to make sure you are eligible for enrollment.